Saturday, January 23, 2010

A weekend at Steph's

This weekend Jack and I packed up and headed off on I-74 West to the land of Peoria IL. Growing up in Brownsburg, I saw interstate signs saying Peoria all my life and wondered where it was and what it was like. Little did I know that 20 some years later I would have a good friend who lives there. Steph and I met online while pregnant. She was expecting Samantha and I was expecting Jack. Steph's husband was out of town for the weekend and it had been a while since we'd seen one another so she invited us to come stay with her. What ensued was a fun weekend of 2 year old antics, 4 year old craziness and good laughs among friends.

Jack and Sam "dancing" to the music from a Fridge Phonics Farm toy

The cool bounce house in the basement

Future Play Boy Bunny?!


Some quiet time coloring



No comments:

Post a Comment