Thursday, September 2, 2010

Jackisms

Two year olds can say some funny stuff. Jack really keeps us smiling these days with what comes out of his mouth. Here are just a few of the things he says that we get a kick out of:

"Spit it out" when Jason pretends to eat a piece of Jack
"I play five more minutes" for everything
"I just need a snack" at bedtime
"I'm running as fast as I can" when chasing you
"I do it by myself" again, for everything
"You play with me?" daily
"That's enough Daddy" when he's had enough of Jason's shenanigans
"I call you" in the mornings when he's ready to get out of bed
"Yabba yabba light turn green" Abracadabra...his magical way of turning red lights green
"Where's Cousin Tyler?/ Is Cousin Tyler coming?" when someone is coming over
"That's nonsense" Ashley taught him to say it
"Yeah, I can" when he wants you to know, yes he can...



It makes me sad to think that one day we won't remember all the cute things he said when he was learning to talk.


1 comment:

  1. There are so many of those that I can relate to with Chloe.

    ReplyDelete