Monday, February 28, 2011

3 + 2 = 5

Today while preparing for nap, I told Jack to go choose his normal 3 books. He looked through several different piles and shelves of books before climbing into my bed with the ones he wanted. I went in to read to him and saw that he only had two books on the bed. I asked him about only having two and asked if he wanted me to go grab the other book I saw him in the living room with earlier. He nodded so I grabbed "Mr. Seahorse" by Eric Carle. Upon returning to the bedroom Jack immediately looked at me and said, "There were two Thomas books in there too." When I explained to him that yes I know there were, but we're only going to read three books he said, "No Mom, those two make 5."

Now...I don't know if he actually knows what he's talking about or not but guess how many books I ended up reading at nap time today?

No comments:

Post a Comment