Friday, February 25, 2011

Bedtime Games

In the last few months Jack has become an expert at stalling for bedtime. He goes through popular tried and true favorites many of us might have used once or twice in our day but he is also getting good at coming up with his own. The following were tonights attempts at avoiding bedtime. He's a pro...these lines were delivered over a two hour time period.

  • Mom, something is keeping me awake, it's a frog, or an owl, or YOU!
  • Mom...I hit my head on the bed
  • Mom, I need to go potty
  • I NEED a drink
  • Nap time IS over
  • Mom something is scratching my head and I don't know what it is
  • There's something scary at the top of my door...it's the towel
  • Turn.down.the.TV. It's too loud
  • I can't sleep with Graham breathing over there
  • I WANT MY MUSIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment