Friday, March 11, 2011

Graham's First Hair Cut!

For a few weeks now my sister has been telling me that I need to get Graham's hair cut. I kept ignoring her until people in stores started calling him a SHE! It's not that I couldn't see his hair was getting long, I was just dreading the event after Jack's first hair cut . But it was just getting too long so we went for it. We took Graham to the same Cookie Cutter's Haircuts for Kids that Jack went to and he even got to sit in a race car just like his brother did. But the experience was totally different. Graham did an AMAZING job. He sat in the car, looked around and smiled. He was a natural!

He just sat down in the car and looked around for a minute. He tried to stand a few times but he was easily coaxed back down with a video to look at.


No one had to hold his head down in a vice grip or force him back into the seat. He just sat there like a big boy and got his hair cut. Maybe he actually wanted a hair cut so he could see where he was going!

Whatever it was, he did great. And I think he looks absolutely handsome. Look at those cheeks! Look at those eyes! Look at his cute little part on the side! I just love him and I am totally loving the new hair cut!

First hair cut!

1 comment: