Friday, May 6, 2011

THREE!!!

My baby turned 3 today. I'm not sure where the past three years have gone. I do know that they have gone way too fast. It is so unfair that as you grow older time speeds up. The Universe is a cruel cruel place to do that to us humans. Time drags slowly on when we're kids and then one day you realize it's passing you by at the speed of light. As parents we have to make sure to fight the forces against us and enjoy these sweet little people. The time we have with them is way too short. I love you Jack!

I'm one, two...

THREE!

He said he wanted cake, ice cream and cupcakes...
I am not a baker, but here's his little cake

Blowing out his candles

Mmmm, cake is good...

Mmmm...I totally agree
(Seriously? Think they are related?!)

We're having Jack's birthday party combined with his friend Lincoln's next weekend. My parents and sister went ahead and gave him his present early though. He got a Stinger XS Power Wheels!
"What is that?!"

"I'm driving my car!"

Fun stuff!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet, Funny and entertaining all in one. I love your blogs! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete